cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

join webex meeting by clicking onto a webex link ask for webex username/password all time

martinmau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

I just wonder if I can seek your advise about a minor issue we got when we try to join webex from a computer

attach is example of one of the webex meeting invitation in outlook invitation and user just click onto Click here to join from computer

The IE then loading and keep prompting for username/password before the actual Webex plug in can open the loading webex meeting

We did select remember username/password and it keep prompting again which create annoying for user as we have been told once we select remember the log in it should not prompt the credential

I just wonder if you have any idea of fixing this issue?

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Martin,

I recommend you contact WebEx Support for this case so the technical support experts can help find a solution to your particular problem.

Support Tools and Resources | WebEx

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Gary Geihsler
Level 4
Level 4

Check the entries in your browser for automatically saving passwords. I found that I would have my personal password saved, but when I attempted to join a meeting that required the password it would populate my personal password. Would have to go and get the session password. Key is to make sure and not click the button to update the password. That would then replace your current password with the individual session password. Might help you out. Thanks.