cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spark Voice integration with Jabber

Brad Craig
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen somewhere that Spark Voice can be integrated into Jabber, anyone know if this is the case?

Thanks,

Brad

11 Replies 11

Thanks for the info, no way to integrate Jabber directly to Spark Voice for click to call, VM, etc?  I do not have Hybrid svcs right now.

Yeah hybrid services is the way since you are linking on premise to cloud. Messaging between Spark and Jabber is in the backlog. There is no cost to hybrid services except the vm for the expressway

Is there any subscription (monthly charges) required to use Cisco cloud services?

Spark assuming you don't do free is a subscription based licensing model that can be combined with WebEx

Spark hybrid connectors are no cost and included to tie on premise to spark

Thanks

Srini

Thanks for the prompt response. We have multi cluster CUCM & VCS Expressway MRA in place.

So will there be any cost to use the cloud?

You will have no cost for the hybrid connectors(calendar, directory, call service aware, connect) etc some of them run co resident on Expwy-C except for the directory connector that runs on a windows domain joined server.

However spark is not included (today) in on premise licensing. So if you have a WebEx subscription on annuity model you will get spark in that

We are upgrading UC clusters to 11.X in Q4 2016. Will it be included in it? Thanks.

It will not come as a part of the upgrade (spark that is). Spark is a licensed product which comes under WebEx annuity model. It doesn't automatically come with your on premise licensing if that's what you are asking

Yes that is what I was asking. Any idea on Spark licensing w/o WebEx Annuity? Thanks.

Yes under named user plan you can look at M1 plan for just mesaging or M2 for 25 party meeting inside spark. M3 means WebEx with CMR