cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Meetings Cloud migration to WebEx Teams

brown3wab
Level 1
Level 1

I have been told for months that WebEx is migrating to WebEx Teams (Spark)

I am trying to find out why I would want to migrate my existing WebEx users over to WebEx Teams, and do we evan have to?

Reading the post below, it seems quite painful to our users.  Either a two week down time or a new url, essentially breaking existing scheduled/recurring meetings.  It seems like Cisco would have prepared a less impactful, automated process for their users. Being that we just enrolled in WebEx last summer, this is not an ideal solution.  

I just linked our WebEx site to our WebEx Teams site, and it would appear the only benefit to doing this is so that we can give our WebEx users a WebEx Teams account and they both use the same credentials.  

We are planning on implementing SSO on WebEx very soon and I'm hoping to find out if it's in our best interest to migrate our "legacy" WebEx users over to WebEx Teams hub prior to doing this?  Or can we simply go on with life as it now, and have both sites using SSO?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/conferencing/webex-site-migration-to-new-spark-webex/td-p/3387762

0 Replies 0