cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ability to transfer web chat sessions between agents

jawilson_1
Level 1
Level 1

I haven't really seen comprehensive answers to this question yet so I'll ask it again.  We have a customer on UCCX 10.6 with SocialMiner 10.6.  The customer wants the ability to manually transfer an active web chat session to another agent.  I do not see this as an option in Finesse.  I.e. Transfer button is visible while on a Chat session.

I've read some threads regarding re-queuing Chats in 11.5 but that doesn't necessarily answer the request from customer wanting that ability to manually transfer chats.

Any one have knowledge or experience with this?

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This option is not available with Finesse and neither I think this will ever be (maybe I am wrong on this) since doing this will give lot of leverage to the agent that is not very desirable from UCCX perspective.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks, I can totally understand not giving this ability to the agents.  But, requeuing the chat will be available in 11.5, correct?  What does that entail?  How would this display in Finesse?

Is the answer the same if the agents are on CAD (UCCX 10.6)?

For CAD also it should be the same thing, in 11.5 re queuing of chats I think will only be back to the CSQ and not to an agent but since it is not out yet nothing can be confirmed. Better to wait and watch.

Regards

Deepak