Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents not displayed in Cisco Supervisor Desktop

c.fotia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a strange issue with the Cisco Agents in CSD reporting. Indeed I've browsed all material in Support Community about similar issues but without solution...

The environment is based on UCCX 8.5.1 in HA, CSD 8.5.1 and CCM 8.6.2.

The issues it's about the Agent presentation on CSD.

The supervisor login properly in the CSD and select a team. If the Supervisor it's also configured as Agent in that team and CAD is running on client, the only agent displayed in the agent list it's himself. Otherwise no agent it's displayed at all.

Any hint?

FYI

- agents, teams and supervisors are "correctly" configured in UCCX;

- agents work fine;

- already restart all services on UCCX server;

- already make the sync operation;

- no firewall on client.

Thank in advance

Claudio

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Please check the UCCX Admin->System parameters page and check the Supervisor access parameter, please enable it and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi,

I have the same problem that I can`t see the agents in the Supervisor

But when I login to the Supervisor with the same user at another PC in the same network I can see all the agents.

We already reinstalled the Windows and also the CSD but agents still not displayed at the one pc.

What problem this can be?

BR

Michael

andrea.pace
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Claudio,

Did you resolve your issue?? If yes, how did you operate? Had you checked the Supervisor access parameter that Anand indicated to you?

Thanks a lot,

salutasoreta :-)

Andrea

No, Endriu, my issue is still in place.

I've checked and changed "Supervisor Access" parameter but the problem persist in either case.

salutiafratete

Claudio

Hi All

The 'Supervisor Access' parameter only affects what the Supervisor can see/modify within the AppAdmin interface, it has no effect on the Supervisor application.

If your teams are configured correctly then this is virtually always a firewall/network/ACL problem with conections being initiated from the CCX server --> the Supervisor rather than the other way around.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

andrea.pace
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Clod,

The issue may be caused by firewall/Antivirus configuration too, as says Aaron.

Plisss, check the following links:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2079435

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008035309f.shtml

Regards,

Andrea