cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Another client number for task.

ermoshinp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Sorry for my english. We develop cti os 8.5 application on delphi. Agent recive call (CallType=eCTypeOOReservationPreview). Call task have 3 and more client phone number (ANI). Application by AccountNumber display other client phone numbers. User necessary select other phone number for connect to client. If make SKIP agent recieve next client. How to do other client phone number?

8 Replies 8

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

Sorry I do not understand your question. There is no “task” in CTIOS, only Session, Agent and Call objects. There is only 1 ANI per call.

Have you looked at the C# combo desktop (for .NET) which supports Outbound?

If agent selects SKIP-NEXT on a preview call they will receive the next call to the next customer in the outbound dialer list.

Thank you dlender.  Customers have multiple phone numbers. Can I get for the next call, next number the current customer, and the next call to not the next customer?

Try to explain.

In our problem, many customers, and this customers have a lot of phone numbers. If the agent received the call, that this agent should handle it. Make it so that one agent solved the problem on the customer and not to jump to the next customer, while this was not a conversation.

CTIOS does not have access to the customer phone numbers other than the 1 number that is included with the call. Your custom CTIOS client can update the BAResponse ecc variable with “Skip” to skip the current call and receive another outbound preview call.

Thank you. Can i get phone number other current client by pressing 'SKIP' button(update the BAResponse ecc variable with “Skip” value)? I need next phone number by current client at next call.

I don’t know what you mean by current client. There is no concept of current client in CTIOS. If you use ‘skip’ you will get the next outbound call.

I understand you.

Please answer to another question. We have Rogger Internal Database.

This database contains tables with customers in this table each customer can be

mapped to 10 phone numbers inclusive table with a name like dbo.CALL_PRI1.

And there is a table with the calls - dbo.DL_5009_5005, it is stored directly calls.

Each record in the table corresponds to one record dbo.CALL_PRI1 table dbo.DL_5009_5005. So in each table and dbo.CALL_PRI1 and dbo.DL_5009_5005, each record can be up to 10 telephone numbers and related to the field names Phone01, Phone02, ... Phone10.

Assume in Table dbo.CALL_PRI1 two records and hence two customers, each

record having three phone number, that is filled with fields Phone01, Phone02 and Phone03. Respectively in Table dbo.DL_5009_5005 also two records and fields Phone01, Phone02 and Phone03 is not null.

Rogger usualy works so offer the first number of the first customer, if the customer does not meet the proceeds to the first phone to the second customer, if it does not respond to the following customers. I need to do so - do not move on to the next customer until phoned

all the phone numbers of the first customer.

Is it possible?

Regards Pavel Ermoshin.

Sorry I can’t assist with database questions. You may wish to post your question in the UCCE reporting forum here

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/collaboration/contact-center/reporting

Thank you dlender.