Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automate finesse third party application integration testing

Hi,

We have developed our own third-party Call Control Handler, which functions similarly to finesse desktop. This application operates independently and utilizes finesse APIs for call control, responding to finesse events.

However, we have encountered an issue regarding code modifications. Whenever we make any changes to the code, we must manually test the entire flow. This process necessitates the involvement of 2-3 individuals, leading to significant time consumption and cost implications, particularly for testing conference and transfer flows.

I would like to explore the possibility of automating these procedures. Additionally, I am interested in learning if there are any mock finesse servers accessible that can be set up on our local system.

Although I have already attempted using the UCCX sandbox, it requires reservations, and typically takes several days to a few weeks to secure access.

5 Replies 5

You Can buy a lab license for uccx ( nfr license ), og set up you own system if that helps?

premium with 6 seats

i Think the Price is 100$

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

There isn't a mock Finesse server, but there is the lab license that Thomas mentioned. Unfortunately the UCCX sandbox is very popular so it gets booked up.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi @dekwan @Thomas G. Johannesen 

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Regrettably, I need to test my application in UCCE only. Do we have a training lab (nfr licenced) for UCCE?

I understand that the finesse for both UCCX and UCCE are the same but there are some use cases that only work for UCCE and those use cases are critical for us.

I Think you Can setup an finesse cluster more into your ucce enviroment, and use that for testing

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.