cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BaseLineAdvQueuing calls Q but never deliver to an agent

Jason Post
Level 1
Level 1

Currently running UCCX 11.6.1. We previously had a call back script running back in 2014 but the script that utilized the feature has been drastically changed. The callback script work as far as prompting for callback or VM but no callback is delivered to the agent. I downloaded, configured and have the BaseLineAdvQueuing script in in place and again it works, mostly. I can Q up a call deliver to the agent and that all works fine. I even get to the prompt that asks for VM or call back options. I can enter the callback number and everything seems fine but when I go ready with the agent the call back or VM never delivers. In fact those calls report as abandoned in the call stats. I believe all the variables are correct, triggers (maybe, thought I saw something about them needing different call control groups?). Not sure what I am missing here. Its almost like the callback number and that info isnt being delivered or even recorded. Only other thing I did was change the name of the scripts. Not sure if there is a reference in the main script to the original names?

Thanks for any help or thoughts.

4 Replies 4

David Moore
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have an outbound call control group setup? There is some config there that needs to be done. Refer to the UCCX script repository readme and it should detail how that needs to go.

We do but I feel that might be the issue with both this new setup as well as the old one. Where is this UCCX script repository?

I have the outbound Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer: Enabled, and I know this was working at one point but what would have been doing the calling? I have 2 Call Control groups but they are both configured for inbound calls. Maybe that's the issue? This script requires out bound port configured?

Configured Licenses:

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium

Total IVR Port(s): 300

Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 175

High Availability : Enabled

Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer: Enabled

Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 400

Jason Post
Level 1
Level 1

UPDATE....

I was able to get the call to successfully ring the agent with both a VM and Callback option thanks to different post. The "Place Call" steps for extensionOutCallMessage variable uses the outboundCallContact variable. This step has to use a different Call Control Group and Dialog group
than the trigger that is used for this script. Once I changed the script to match the CCG for the 2 triggers hitting the app with the BaseLineMessageCallback.aef and gave different group to the trigger hitting the BaseLineAdvQueuing.aef script the agent received the VM and callback calls, with the exception of the outbound call working.

The leave VM option serves up in Q, records, rings an agent and plays the VM - WORKS

The Callback option serves up in Q, records, rings agent, plays message and presents the "press any key to dial the number..." and thats were it is failing. I can place a 4 digit internal call successfully, just not an external.

I have the "digitForDialTone" variable set to "8" which we use to dial out... This should be using the agent phone to initiate the outbound call correct?

Almost there!!! Any ideas?