Views
Helpful
Replies

call getting blind transferred randomly - Call disp code 28

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Team,

we have some issue in calls getting randomly blind transferred before completing the script nodes.

when I looked in the router logs I found this for that call Correlation ID .

For this call , the call disposition code is 28.

"""ra-rtr Call.WhisperAnnouncement variable is set without enabling target re-query or the targeted agent is not a CUCM agent; Whisper Announcement will be disabled"""

I am really not sure why call getting blind transferred.

13 Replies 13

thank you for the reply ... and similar issue was reported by another user and when I looked for that call I see the Router error code is 448 now and call dispo code is 2.

this is very sporadic and not sure whats happening.

Can you confirm what the caller experience is/what agent experience is? Or can you confirm what the call flow is, especially if it is recorded for instance?
Also, are you using agent greeting/whisper and if so, is target requery enabled like it says?

Hi Bill , yes sir sure -- when the customer called in .... call will go through lot nodes for PV 1(for PQ) , PV2(for finess display)  ,PV6(for greeting ) and TOD and Holiday check etc etc and then call will transfer to differnet script with ( Go to script node). 

On the 2nd script call  passes the Whisper node and  gets Queued ( PQ node )  if no agents available it will check some EWT condtions and then send the call to 3rd script to play hold music to customers.

in the 3rd script if the hold time is reaches 7 min it will prompt customer for call back ..like press 5 for call back otherwise stay in Q.

so whats happening is .. when customer hits the 3rd script hearing Hold music randomly call going to call back assist Lables(for 3rd part transfer with sip refer)

At what point is the call getting transferred? Where is it being transferred to? Could you be hitting a scenario where the caller says they want to be transferred to the callback assist label, but you didn't de-queue the call and an agent is going available at a the same time?

david

thank you very much for all the reply sir ... I figured out that issue ... The micro app for MOH was set interruptible . so anytime customer press 5 mistakenly it was going to callback assist. All good now

just one question on -- PM micro app with non-interruptible .

once the call in Queue and currently the hold music is playing back to customer with the PM micro app and its set non-interruptible. so my question is while the MOH is playing and if an agent is available .. will the call delivers to agent or it completes the 180 second MOH file just because PM microapp is set non-interruptible .... OR interputible and non-interputible is only for DTMF entries and not for queuing the call to agent .

Interruptible - for Router to know whether to interrupt the "Play Media" when agent becomes available. If Set to "N" then Router will wait for that prompt to finish first then route the call to the agent.

What you are asking related to DTMF - that is actually called "Barge-in" feature - which is controlled using the "Configuration Parameter" set on the network VRU Script. Default is set to "Y.

I have some issue with microapp ... I have a PM micro app  to play MOH with PV3 and config parameters and Script name are like this .. 

vru svcript name - PM,-3,A,3600

and config parameters " empty"
however when the call passed this node in ICM script and while its playig the MOH for 180 sec and if we press any DTMF the MOH will be interrupted and we dont hear anything. not sure why DTMF causing that issue here when its just PM microapp 

Hello all .. I found that issue ... empty config parameter will allow barg-in and so we need to set "N" so the moh wont be intrupted .

Hi Dave ,

just one question while you here , if finesse desktop logging out all sudden.. which is the best logs to check the issue.. is it the CUCM PG logs or the OPC.. need some info on that

Although it is a different topic than original question, I think first you should look at logout reason code and see what is causing this logout. There can be different reasons causing finesse logout.

Thank you very much for all your help

Sure.. I am not sure what version of CCE you have.. but lately I observed in one of our deployments that jabber 14.2 causes random finesse logouts with PCCE 11.6(1). 

Regards, Piyush

BLOG