cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campaingn does not show up in CUIC report filters

firststreetPete
Level 1
Level 1

I am a newer user of CUIC and UCCX.  I have a report which will not show certain campaign names when I attempt to filter.

I have looked at the campaigns, the CSQ and do not see anything amiss, they ones I cannot view are set up the same as the  ones I can view.  

Suggestions welcome!

2 Replies 2

Edwin Vos
Level 4
Level 4

Just learned this week that Outbound campaigns and other information having been created by API is separated from the 'normal' inout using configuration manager. The camapigns do get created but different when requested from API. If you want to see what the campaign is doing you can do so using the Campaign status API call.

Not very useful for us to not see the campaigns in the Exony/VIM reports and confusing for the customer

This has come up a couple times with Cisco, the same situation is true with UCCE, that campaigns created via API are not visible in the traditional tools, which seems to not be a good philosophy. We've suggested that they at least be visible but maybe grayed out so that they can't be changed at least if that's their restriction, but at least that way when trying to troubleshoot you don't have to look all over.