Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing height of the finesse 'TeamPerformance.jsp. gadget

Robert Dawson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have over 60 agents in a team and we're finding it really frustrating that we cant change the height of the Team Performance gadget. I've tried the below with no success

<gadget>/desktop/gadgets/TeamPerformance.jsp?gadgetheight=800</gadget>

I've managed to change the height of other CUIC gadgets, but this cant figure out how to increase the height. Is there a simple way of doing this?

Many Thanks

Rob

CCX 10.5.1.11001-49

Capture.PNG

29 Replies 29

Thanks Denise,

Here is the code that was updated yesterday. Do any services needed a restart after the change as well.

Thanks!

Susan

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Susan,

Nope, you do not need to restart any services. But, if there were any supervisors who were logged in, they would need to refresh the page or logout/login.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks again. I don’t know what would be different on our side.

Unfortunately, I have tried that I believe with no difference. I can now test with the CRSAdmin account but trying 10, 20 and 30 rows made no difference. I logged in/out each time and cleared browser cache.

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the client logs, what is the gadget url for the Team Performance gadget? So my logs show:

Header : Container._shindigRenderGadgets(): Creating 'Team Performance' gadget: http://localhost:8082/desktop/gadgets/TeamPerformance.jsp?maxRows=20

Does it have the maxRows attribute? Also, I noticed from your screenshot earlier that this is a desktop layout for a particular team. Are you sure you are logging in a supervisor in that team?

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks so much Denise. I found the problem. This change works if we use Internet Explorer as our browser. It does NOT work if we use Firefox as our browser. We had been using Firefox.

Problem solved!

Truly appreciate your input/help!!

Susan kifer

THE SIMONDS GROUP

CIO & Vice President IT

139 Intervale Road | Fitchburg, Massachusetts | 01420 | United States of America

T: 978-424-0143 | F: 978-424-9143 | skifer@simondsint.com<mailto:skifer@simondsint.com> | www.simondsint.com<http://www.simondsint.com/>

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Susan,

I'm glad the issue is fixed. It should work in Firefox though. I had double checked it on my system using Firefox and it was working. Maybe it is the version of Firefox you have?

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks, we are checking that too. You are correct, some seem to work. I’m very appreciative of your help. Our customer service manager’s life is just a little bit better because of this ‘fix’.

Thank Again Denise.

Susan kifer

THE SIMONDS GROUP

CIO & Vice President IT

139 Intervale Road | Fitchburg, Massachusetts | 01420 | United States of America

T: 978-424-0143 | F: 978-424-9143 | skifer@simondsint.com<mailto:skifer@simondsint.com> | www.simondsint.com<http://www.simondsint.com/>

Hello dekwanI'm glad she was able to make it work. I'm wondering, when I did

the same changes on the Desktop Layout for the role "supervisor" it seem the

parameter gadgetHeight=300 won't work for TeamPerformance.jsp . I tried changing

maxRows=15 and it was good . I even inserted the QueueStatistics.jsp below the

TeamPerformance.jsp and it was also good . The problem is that the gadgetHeight

won't work no matter what value I put in it . See screenshot of my code and the

Finesse Desktop . I'm currently using Cisco Finesse Administration v11.6(1) and

IE browser

code.PNG

desktop.jpg

Hi Lemuel,

To adjust the height of the team performance gadget, you have to use maxRows. gadgetHeight does not work as you have noticed.

Thanx,

Denise

i'm not sure what you mean but the screenshot show the following detail

<gadget>/desktop/gadgets/TeamPerformance.jsp?gadgetHeight=300&maxRows=15</gadget>

Hi Lemuel,

Sorry. I think I am not understanding your issue. In your gadget url, you say max rows of 15 and in the screenshot I see 15 rows. I do see the extra grey space of the gadget. You cannot use the gadgetHeight at all, so your url should be <gadget>/desktop/gadgets/TeamPerformance.jsp?maxRows=15</gadget>

If I'm still not answering your question. Please clarify.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan, how can i remove the extra grey space of the gadget?

Hi Lemuel,

Looks like you can't. According to the note in the default desktop layout "When maxRows is less than or equal to 25 rows, the height of the team performance gadget will remain constant. The gadget height increases when the maxRows value exceeds 25."

So looks like this is by design.

Thanx,

Denise

I hope the future version of Finesse Desktop can make the "Team Performance" gadget height dynamic and based on the number of row. There are teams that has few or alot of agent on his team.

Hi Lemuel,

I will forward this request to the Finesse team and they can prioritize it.

Thanx,

Denise