Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX 12.5.1 Post Call Survey with Callback option question

ctumach1973
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am pretty green in this area, but enjoying the challenge of working in it.

My dilemma:

We are running  UCCX 12.5.1 with a post call survey and certain scripts. Which works great except in the following situation:

When the customer chooses to have a callback , they enter in their information. The agent gets the callback option and chooses to call the customer back but gets an answering machine. The Agent hangs up... all is good. Not quite, our script that executes this has a Post Call Survey that triggers at the end of the script. This PCS script triggers and continues to run when the agent hangs up on the answering machine. Is there a way within this script to stop the PCS from triggering at the end of the script. I could do some checking of variables and turn off the PCS when I want to (in this situation, the customer wanting a callback...meaning a PCS is not needed).

Thanks for any help you have

2 Replies 2

ctumach1973
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking at finding out how to disable the automatic PCS from starting at the end of my script, with whatever conditions i decide

Andreas Stuber
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, we provide a solution that might solve your challenge with https://www.expertflow.com/post-collaboration-survey/