Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX - Controlling Ready/Not Ready on Specific CSQs

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dears,

One of our customers has requested a custom gadget inside Finesse where agents who have more than 1 CSQ can choose which one to be ready on; the current state is the agent has to choose to be ready or no ready on all CSQs.

Any hints? Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

The only way I can see this actually working is to remove them and add them to CSQs. The individually CSQ doesn't have a notion of agent state, it's the channel that will have that notion. So you can't have multiple CSQs and only be available in some. The other thing I just thought about is changing their skill level to something very low/high and then not using that level in your queue selection. That method might actually be better if I had to choose.

david

Hi David,

Thank you so much, I really appreciated your input.

Regards,

Lara

Hey

As David is saying, you can make a custom gadget that controls the level of the skill 

ThomasGJohannesen_1-1714033049745.png

Level 1 is not active, and the rest is active skills. Then on your CSQ you have the minimun skill level set to 2. In that way you can controll which skills the agent can activate/deactivate.

We are having this running for some customers with great success.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

We will go with the option of allowing the agents to choose which CSQs they want to work in and in the background the custom code will add/remove them from these CSQs.

So basically, the "Get List of Queues for User" will be used to display to the agent all the CSQs he's working in, but could you please advise on the API needed to update the configuration.

Thank you,