cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC reporting - How do you create a report using a specific data source?

Glenn Jordan
Level 1
Level 1

I want to run a report to put in a dashboard that has a different time zone. Current reports are displaying MST time but my customer wants CST. I do have a data source that has CST but I don't know how to use it in a report.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Are you talking about the CUIC Dashboard or some sort of 3rd party wallboard solution? Are you using permalinks? If CUIC, who created the Dashboard and what time zone do they belong to?

Login to CUIC and expand the [Security] tab, then click on User List. Search and select the user, then click 'Edit'. You can modify the Time Zone for each user. If configured, the user's time zone takes precedence over the system's time zone and this applies to scheduled reports as well. If blank, the default value is the system's time zone.

Once you make this change, users should notice the local date/timestamp of the call event(s). Users would potentially create a new dashboard, if you created the original dashboard but now - you reside in a different time zone. You can click 'Run As' a particular user and you could help create the dashboard for them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Are you talking about the CUIC Dashboard or some sort of 3rd party wallboard solution? Are you using permalinks? If CUIC, who created the Dashboard and what time zone do they belong to?

Login to CUIC and expand the [Security] tab, then click on User List. Search and select the user, then click 'Edit'. You can modify the Time Zone for each user. If configured, the user's time zone takes precedence over the system's time zone and this applies to scheduled reports as well. If blank, the default value is the system's time zone.

Once you make this change, users should notice the local date/timestamp of the call event(s). Users would potentially create a new dashboard, if you created the original dashboard but now - you reside in a different time zone. You can click 'Run As' a particular user and you could help create the dashboard for them.

Perfect! That's the trick. Thank you very much!!!!!