Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Reporting Question

Yort Mantup
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Looking for some input to understand a report.  Ran the Contact Service Queue Activity Report for a 5 CSQ's that are all part of one resource group/team.  Looking at the data I show:

Calls Presented:  947

Calls Handled:  823

Callsl Abandoned:  94

Calls Dequeued:  0

Calls Handled by Other:  22

That leaves 8 calls unaccounted for.  Any idea's as to what types of calls or events account for the 8?

5 Replies 5

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

Not sure what version of CCX you're running, but this is from the historical reports user guide for v9.0.2:

Calls Handled by Other:

Total of the following calls:

Calls queued for the CSQ, then dequeued by the Dequeue step in a workflow,

then marked as handled by the Set Contact Info step in the workflow.

Calls queued for the CSQ, then hung up, generating a Contact Inactive

exception. And then, this exception is handled using On Exception Go To and

marked the contact as handled by the Set Contact Info step in the workflow.

Calls queued for more than one CSQ and then handled by another CSQ.

running UCCX 10.5 so I'm referring to CUIC which replaced HRC.  thanks for the info regarding the Call Handled by Other but what I'm looking for is the 8 calls that are not categorized within the report.

I apologize - completely misread your question. RONA's maybe?

Hello troyputnam,

Did you ever find an explanation to the 8 calls ?

I'm facing the same problem. Moreover, I detected thanks to the "Agent Detail Report" that those calls are "Inbound non-ACD on IPCC". However, I can find how come that a non-ACD call that goes directly to the Agent extension is actually counted in the CSQ Report...

I found the missing calls count in report named "CSQ All Field Report" under the column "Handled By Other".

The calls offered at CSQ A  = Calls Handled + Calls Abandoned + Calls DeQueued + CallsHandled By Other

Here, write to me in-case any help needed

baseer.softengr@gmail.com