cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Scheduled Reports run intermittently

t.micahdavis
Level 1
Level 1

I am using CUIC Version:11.0(1) build 1 (11_0_1_11001_43) 

Some scheduled reports are set to run every two hours during business hours. If the report fails the recipients receive this meesage in e-mail:

SCHEDULED REPORT EXECUTION FAILED:DATA-PROCESSING-CENTER-ERROR

I can't seem to find any cause or more detail. Does anyone else experience this or have any possible solutions?

Many Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Nikhil Aind
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If this issue is reproducible every time for any particular report scheduled, Check the Scheduled Report configuration. We generally see this error when no filters are configured in the scheduled report, So make sure the Filters are configured. Try to execute the report by "Run Now" to check if the report execution is successful if it fails then CUIC logs would give us more details whats going on.

Regards,

Nikhil Aind

*****Please rate helpful posts*****

Any time I have hit Run Now it works. So when the scheduler fails at the time interval nothing is logged for that?

Thanks

You can enable the trace settings for CUIC to check whats going on.

On Unified CCX Serviceability : Trace > Configuration > Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Services, Looking at the error that you are seeing "CUIC_DATA_PROCESSING" should give us some details but you can check all the the sub-facilities to Detailed and check in the logs why the report is failing.

++ Try to isolate the issue if the filters are set correctly on the report then if its failing at any repeated timestamps like after midnight or if you have configured all of your report schedules to run at the same time.

++ After a failed schedule if you login to CUIC if you see a cross mark on Scheduled Execution or Destination.

Regards,

Nikhil

*****Please rate helpful posts*****

I collected logs  from when one of the reports failed and opened a case with TAC. I will follow up with the results.

Hi,

Are you able to fix this issue? If yes, then can you please tell me, how did you fix this issue?

Regards,
Sathish