cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer hangup on IVR adding delay 5secs delay in TCD / RCD table.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

I have PCCE 4k deployment and recently I have issue highlighted by reporting team that when customer hangup call on IVR (VXML application) the RCD and TCD timestamp shows 5seconds higher of the call hangup time.

PCCE v12.0.

I compared working and non-working scenarios. Attached file of comparision.

In working VXML script, in VXML debugs I see there is return reponse to catch event.

In nonworking VXML script, in VXML debugs I see there is NO return reponse to catch event.

Another thing, i have custom java class in CVP script executing in start and end of the call. the hangup time captured is correct but ICM DB shows 5 seconds later.

I checked ICM script there is no additional parameters passed before executing Send to VRU to trace the return response.

Any suggestions?

regards,

Ritesh Desai 

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Reply 1

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

Just to give you quick update, with the help of Cisco it was analysed from VXML debugs that CVP VXML IVR application is not ending correctly OR not passing ICM_Subdialog_return value to ICM. Hence ICM is adding 5 seconds delay time to the actual end call time.

in the VXML debugs after the call end, it was observed that the problematic IVR is not sending "return event". I have multiple scripts, in working script;

<catch event="telephone.disconnect.hangup">
<return event="telephone.disconnect.hangup" />
</catch>

The issue was resolved by calling ICM Subdialog return element from Java class. Post then we made multiple test calls and hangup the call on IVR before queuing to skill-group. the timestamp was accurately recorded.

regards,

Ritesh Desai

Please rate helpfull post.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai