Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 11.0 Nuance 10 ASR - .media.resource.unavailable.asr

r.hall
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue with CVP/ASR integration in a call studio created VXML app. As soon as the app hits an element that requires ASR, the script will terminate with an error and '.media.resource.unavailable.asr' is shown in the VXML app logs.

I've been through the Nuance config with a Nuance engineer, and have checked the gateway config with colleagues and previous configs that are known to work.

The gateway MRCP error I get is;

008216: *Nov  8 16:07:33.947: //-1//MRCP:/mrcp_reset_fsm_after_failure:

type=RECOGNIZER curr[RECOG_ASSOCIATING] last-method[DEFINE-GRAMMAR ]

008217: *Nov  8 16:07:33.947: //-1//MRCP:/act_associating_recog_error:

In the Nuance logs, the grammar appears to be truncated (keyword grammar in a form) before the gateway then closes the connection.

I have seen various posts about changing encoding UTF/ISO. I have tried both. I have also seen issues discussed where the app VXML gateway type needed to be changed in the config xml to cisco_osr_3. I have tried this. I have also set 'mrcp client accept-charset-compliance'.

I have tried simple yes/no menus, forms and external grammars. All fail.

I have a TAC case open, but any guidance or suggestions would be gratefully received.

CVP is V11, gw  IOS 15.5(3)M1, Nuance 10.5. I'm using MRCP v1.

Many thanks

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

r.hall
Level 1
Level 1

For reference if anyone else finds themselves in this situation. MRCP1. The gateway was truncating the grammar for reasons unknown. Move to MRCP2 and all is well with the world. Your mileage may vary of course.....

Richard

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

r.hall
Level 1
Level 1

For reference if anyone else finds themselves in this situation. MRCP1. The gateway was truncating the grammar for reasons unknown. Move to MRCP2 and all is well with the world. Your mileage may vary of course.....

Richard