Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial extension with if varilable on CCX

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All

Im trying to dial extention using with uccx if variable that I have following if varible.

I noticed that I can dial only 26XXX extention range but can not dial rather than other extention range like 45000 or 03400

ı noticed that sitecode is:26

if sideCode==extention.substring(0,2) then

True

call redirect -> extention

False

if counter <1 then

True

increament counter
play promt "incorrect exntention dialed"

False

call redirect operator

When i dial 26900, can can be transfer to it but if i dial 0343 or 44446 its not working.

Thanks

13 Replies 13

Hey.

So your problem is that you can't dial other extension then 26xxx ?

Look at your calling search space on your agent extension

Or am I missing the point here ?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hi Thomas,

Yes I cant dial other extention than 26XX

I found there site code is defined as string on script editor

sitecode: string:26

There is no CSS problem so all of ip phone are located same CSS

Thanks

Based on what you posted the script text you posted is doing what you’re expecting. It’s checking the first two digits of the extension and if they equal sideCode then it will dial it. You need to remove this check or add other checks to allow other ranges.

david

Hi David

You are right but i dont know how can do this ?

When i chamnge side code like 15 its only acceping 15XXX so i  would like to dial all of 5 digit extention. How can i remove side code cheks

Thanks

Without seeing your script I would juts change the if node to check if(1). That should allow it to dial any extension. Now, I wouldn’t do this way, but I’m giving you the most direct answer based on what I assume to be your skill level.

david

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi David

In this variable line what should be here,  I dont understand "t I would juts change the if node to check if(1) " that point.

if sideCode==extention.substring(0,2) 

If we modify this line it can work for any of extention.

Thanks

Remove this “sideCode==extention.substring(0,2)” and just put 1. Side note, you really should spend some time learning this as my recommendation is very crude and will have some side effects (attempting to dial any number).

david

Hi David

What will be my script when i remove this code, can you please create it for me.I agree with you scripting is very very hard other than

Can you please create what should be my if variable line ?

Thanks

You’re more than welcome to hire me for consulting purposes. DM for details.

david

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi David

I want to learn the opinions and thoughts of people who have experienced similar problems and situations. If I want  to pay, I might turn to different sources instead of writing here.

Thanks

If you’re looking to learn how come you wrote this request?

What will be my script when i remove this code, can you please create it for me.I agree with you scripting is very very hard other than

Can you please create what should be my if variable line ?”

IMHO That doesn’t look like something someone who wants to learn would ask for.

Response Signature

I believe that the purpose of this platform is not for conducting paid commercial activities, but rather for people to share their ideas.

I mentioned this only for the if variable line, not for creating the entire script on my behalf.

I think you might not have fully grasped the point – this platform is not intended for seeking paid support; it's a place where people voluntarily share their ideas. Please reread what was written above.

I think I know what the general intent of the community is by the sheer amount of time I spend on it helping people out with their questions/problems.

Response Signature