Views
Helpful
Replies

ECE Auto forward

mohamedsary15
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone i have some question related to ECE

1-Is this valid in ECE to assign email and auto forward all agent replies to it.

2- can i upload image to the agent signature rather than put URL for this image.

sary.PNG

if this valid how can i do it. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gaurav Thakur
Level 1
Level 1

1-Is this valid in ECE to assign email and auto forward all agent replies to it.

[GT] - Yes you can use auto-reply or auto acknowledgment node to achieve this. Please refer workflow guide for details. 

2- can i upload image to the agent signature rather than put URL for this image.

[GT] - In ECE 11.6 you cannot have a inline image, this functionality might be available in ECE 12. However if you have link to the image you can click on add image button when creating a signature and that should do the trick. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Gaurav Thakur
Level 1
Level 1

[GT] - Yes you can use auto-reply or auto acknowledgment node to achieve this. Please refer workflow guide for details. 

[GT] - In ECE 11.6 you cannot have a inline image, this functionality might be available in ECE 12. However if you have link to the image you can click on add image button when creating a signature and that should do the trick.