cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error while loading user cache for tenantId

rorourke1
Level 1
Level 1

From the Webex Contact Center for Developers portal, I'm attempting a basic call on the Get Tasks API. I'm signed into the portal, I'm on the page appropriate documentation page: Get Tasks accessing the Try Out functionality. I've specified an appropriate "from" parameter value (1711106838761) and Authorization is has the option set on for "Use personal access token".

The return is

{
  "trackingId": "GTWY_79160c9b-5e7b-41f6-a0f5-71edbd528ac0",
  "error": {
    "key": 401,
    "message": [
    {
      "description": "Error while loading user cache for tenantId:46,userId:<user id>"
    }
    ]
  }
}​

It's unclear to me why I'm getting an unauthorized response when I'm successfully connected to the portal.

1 Reply 1

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What's the API url that the request is made with (the actual API domain url not the developer portal url)? Is it https://api.wxcc-us1.cisco.com or something else? 
This will help us determine which data center the request is routed to, so we can then check logs for the same.

Also, given that you appear to be using the developer portal to make this request, can you please try in an incognito/private browser window or another browser completely (one not used often, this would be the best test to try) to ensure this isn't a browser cache issue?