Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Call variable layout creation with different teams ver 11.0.1

Dear All,

We have deployed – Finesse ver 11.0.1 and it is up and running . 

I have created 1- call variable layout in cfadmin  , but not able to assign none of the teams . Please let me know how can I assign to team .

As of now I  modified by default layout with few header and few call variables  and same values passing to our finesse layouts to  all the agents.

Now I would like to create few different call variable layout and different teams . Please let me know how to achieve this scenario .

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ram

Regards,
Ram.S
4 Replies 4

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

You can create unique layouts for each team but all of them reference the same call variables. To change the default layout for a specific team, you need to;

1. Login to Cisco Finesse Administration

2. Under the 'Team Resources' tab, select a team.

3. Under the 'Desktop Layout' tab, click "Override System Default".

4. Modify this layout to your likely and save it.

The layout is assigned to the agents based on what team they belong to; located under UCCX Administration > Subsystems > RmCm > Teams.

Hi Mark ,

Hi ,

Now I can able to create more layouts and  same has been assign to ICM script  using set variable  user.layout ecc variable .

Under value list I am giving the created layout names  like “ inbound_flow” .

In ICM script – we are using the default ecc variable and just changing the layout name for each script . Can you confirm this  procedure is right or need to create more ECC layout variable  for each layout ?

Also please confirm , I am using EIM WIM ver 11.0.2 and how can I add Eim Email and chat link in desktop layout .

UCCE

Ver 11.0.1

Regards,
Ram.S

In ICM script – we are using the default ecc variable and just changing the layout name for each script . Can you confirm this  procedure is right or need to create more ECC layout variable  for each layout ?  --> Yes your method is correct.  You just need to change Call Variable layout name in user.layout variable as you need for each ICM script.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mark, I would like to respectfully disagree with you that it is possible to have different Call Variables layout and they can show different call variables as well for different agents. Earlier, this feature was not there but had been introduced only starting version 11.x

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/release/docs/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution_chapter_011.html#CFIN_TP_M357DF15_00

Refer Manage Call Variables Layout section of below document to know more about the configuration and other things:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/config/guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_010110.html#CFIN_TP_MD4E76AF_00

Regards

Deepak