cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Embedded SFDC Sample Gadget Issue

Wilfred Dsouza
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends - I am trying to play with the finesse Sample gadget and have been trying to use the Embedded SFDC Gadget. I have uploaded the gadget to my webserver and configured the layout in Finesse Administration.

The issue I am facing is as follows

I see the gadget show up in Finesse Agent Desktop. When I enter the credentials for Salesforce.com, I see the following errors.

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by res://ieframe.dll/forbidframing.htm

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by res://ieframe.dll/ErrorPageTemplate.css

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by res://ieframe.dll/errorPageStrings.js

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by res://ieframe.dll/httpErrorPagesScripts.js

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by res://ieframe.dll/red_x.png

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png

SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by res://ieframe.dll/background_gradient.jpg

Any help of how to resolve this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Wilfred

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Finesse runs gadgets from an IFRAME.

Often the protocol HTTPS or just HTTP can be an issue. You could use // (i.e. //myserver.com) to let the browser decicde.

Also many websites do not allow themselves to be loaded into an IFRAME. Google.com is one of them.

Salesforce be default does not allow itself to be loaded into an IFRAME.

You can contact Salesforce, and they do offer a setting change that will allow for you to load their CRM into a gadget.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Finesse runs gadgets from an IFRAME.

Often the protocol HTTPS or just HTTP can be an issue. You could use // (i.e. //myserver.com) to let the browser decicde.

Also many websites do not allow themselves to be loaded into an IFRAME. Google.com is one of them.

Salesforce be default does not allow itself to be loaded into an IFRAME.

You can contact Salesforce, and they do offer a setting change that will allow for you to load their CRM into a gadget.

Thank you. I contacted salesforce and was able to get the clickjack protection disabled. Also you need to disable cookies in IE 11 to make it work within IE.

Cheers,

Wilfred