cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse gadget unable to Hide button when agent state is in WRAP_UP status

smeegada1
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am trying to hide button in updatecallvariable gadget when agent is not in Talking or WRAP_UP mode.I tried with user.getState() and even after call disconnected, instead of WRAP_UP user.agentState() is returning 'TALKING'. I see before going to WRAP_UP, user state is set to <state>WORK_READY</state> in Finesse logs under <data><user>, but when i try to do user.getState() check it is returning "TALKING" after <state>WORK_READY</state>.

Any help is really appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are your user.getState methods being used inside the _handleUserChange? If not, you should be adding your hiding of the button logic into that method with the appropriate if statements. When you use the user.getState method outside of that handler, there can be a timing issue where the user object has not been updated with the latest state yet. 

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are your user.getState methods being used inside the _handleUserChange? If not, you should be adding your hiding of the button logic into that method with the appropriate if statements. When you use the user.getState method outside of that handler, there can be a timing issue where the user object has not been updated with the latest state yet. 

Thanx,

Denise

Yep it worked, Thanks a lot Denise.