cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse is auto logout after 10 secondes from a state not ready

windleaf5188
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I use Finesse Cisco Finesse 11.5 RESTAPI for my website, when a agent is logged  in finesse with the state "not ready" , then 10 secondes later, the state of agent is changed in "logout". I dont know why.

Some one ca help me? Thanks very much !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It is probably related to your other post about the CF_UNSPECIFIED_GENERIC_ERROR. There is probably something wrong with the device that the agent is using. Take a look at the Finesse webservices logs and see if the CTI is sending the logout event. If so, you would need to chase the issue down through CCE/CCX. My suspicion is that it is the device.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It is probably related to your other post about the CF_UNSPECIFIED_GENERIC_ERROR. There is probably something wrong with the device that the agent is using. Take a look at the Finesse webservices logs and see if the CTI is sending the logout event. If so, you would need to chase the issue down through CCE/CCX. My suspicion is that it is the device.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks denise, with your help, I've resolved the problem. My extension mobility is logged in other places with the same device name.