cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Send Refresh Event on tab Change.

ehtasham.malik
Level 1
Level 1

We have third party applicaiton , which required username and password every time we access.I have developed the simple gadget in which i have opened this applicaiton inside the iframe. I am calling this iframe inside the "handleUserLoad event"

Now the issue is , this application ask to login again every time agent change the tab. Although on tab change we didn't find any event .

When i open same page in separate browser tab , it doesn't ask to relogin untell on unless i refresh the tab.

Any help is really appricated.

3 Replies 3

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Malik,

Have you tried with SesstionStorage & LocalStorage? We are handling this scenario.

Regards,

Umesh

Hello Umesh,
The issue is not about session handling, the issue is why finesse is sending refresh event on tab change.

Hi Malik,

I don't know if this mimics your scenario 100%, but I am unable to reproduce it. I used the Embedded web gadget on the Home tab, clicked a few links to get to a different url than the one specified in the gadget. I clicked the other tabs and even made phone calls, sent the Error Report and then I switched back to the Home tab and the page within the iframe remained the same. If I click the refresh button on the browser, it went to the original link.

Thanx,

Denise