cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to set up a script that would have been played MOH from the server CCX?

VolchanovAndrey
Level 1
Level 1

How to set up a script that would have been played MOH from the server CCX?

My script:

script.png

It works like this:

Incoming call goes into the queue, if within 10 seconds is a free operator the call is forwarded to a fixed phone number.

There is a need often when you change the music MOH, this is more convenient to do it in the script.

Please Help.

9 Replies 9

Jason Hutchinson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first thing i noticed is the lack of the delay step between the Start and accept step.  This has been a sticking point for UCCX scripts for awhile now.  a minor change i just wanted to mention. 

Other than that, I do not understand the the question as it pertains to the script displayed above.  I see the script logic and I would surmise that the properties of each step is accurate to your description, but the question is unclear as to what is the actual issue.

Jason Hutchinson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you want the UCCX server to play the MOH versus the CUCM resources, then this is easier than it may seem.

Simply create a .wav file that is played for the pre-described 10 seconds.  Make this interruptible so if an agent does become available, it will properly queue them to that agent.  At the end of the prompt, you will have waited 10 seconds and if desired, you can direct the call to a pre-determined number

This is exactly what I want, but how do I edit a script that would work I do not know. I have tried to change the step CALL HOLD on PLAY PROMT but it does not work.

I think that this is what you need, I modified your origninal script. 3 second delay added at the beging of the file.

You will need to create a WAV file called HELPDESK.wav

Thanks for the script.

Please tell me where in the Cisco Unified CCX Administration I have to create a WAV file?

Usually when we add new promt, WAV file throws in a folder in Cisco Unified CCX Administration in the Prompt Management. And Cisco Unified CCX Editor in variable settings HOLDWAY select the Type - PROMT, Value - the path to the WAV file section Promt Menager at Cisco Unified CCX Administration

But here you have a variable HOLDWAV value Type-STRING and not PROMPT

Or in this case, the WAV file should be created in a different section Cisco Unified CCX Administration?

It should have been prompt. I went to fast and did not check the script for errors.

Made as in Figure

But it is not working. I do not understand what's wrong.

This script works:

1.Incoming call enters the queue and plays MOH from the CTI group

2.If the operator does not answer then starts to play promt HOLDWAV and played the full audio file - 3 minutes

3.Then redirect works

Has anybody have a working script with MOH with CCX?
Can you give me a test?

It works as programmed, if you want it to loop, add a Label infront of the prompt called StartLoop and a goto after the Delay place a Goto to "StartLoop".

There is your Loop. Though you will never get to the Call Redirect.

Please Rate if Helpfull