cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Internal calls display garbage number in recording.

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hello all,

we have some internal numbers for agents to transfer the calls internally (Calling from Finesse)

when they do - it will add some labels and display too long number in reporting and WFM recording also .

any idea how to prevent this happening 

10 Replies 10

What is the number? I'm guessing it is the CVP generated number like 7000045674 or something tied to the CVP correlation ID (i.e. you transfer to CTI route point 12345 but it shows as 7000045674.
If you can confirm that the version you're on and that is in fact the behavior you're seeing, we might be able to offer suggestions. 

yes that is correct . it adds the Correlation Id at the end  , just like you said above .

we are on the version 12.6.1

It displays liks this 

Prepending SigDigits to label( 222001) + DNIS (3331111000)+Correlation ID 

22200133311110001234  -- this is the display number on WFM 

Take a look at these two Cisco notes, I think you just need to create a script to adjust it. I thought I had seen this issue in the forum discussed before if you search for transfers and display or some other combination.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/applications-cisco-unified-application-environment/220161-troubleshoot-customer-voice-portal-cvp.html
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/213516-configure-sip-normalization-script-in-cc.html

Also, did you check the options in UCM on the CTI eoute point as far as what information is displayed?

Hi @bill.king1  yes sir that was for display NAME on the finesse.

I have configured the same internal transfer number as CTI route point in UCM. When I call the same number from Jabber (calling the CTI route point) it will display the same number .

from the above two links ... I see that one has microapp.ovverride.cli ........do you know how this can be used to override the cli .does it need an expression to parse the ANI information. 

So if you call the CTI route point from Jabber it works as you want, but if you call it from a regular phone it doesn't?
You shouldn't have to use the cli node in your script (to my knowledge) to do what you want.
Is this a new install/change that you're running into this?

Hi Bill, 

sorry , I didnt state it correct - when I call the internal number from jabber it will still display the same long number (22200133311110001234) . So calling from finesse and Jabber no difference .
Yes this is kinda new install . Its up from 6 to 7 months .
I have not used the cli node in the script yet .
question - do we have control to parse the ANI  information coming from CVP just like we did for the calling person name .

You shouldn't have to do any of this. So you set up dialed number 1234567 in UCM as CTI route point, you set up DN 1234567 in UCCE config manager, you set up 1234567 in the UCCE script, etc. Are you saying those items as well also have to be built with your 222001 prefix?

Hi Bill , 

no sir , I have built 1234567 as CTI Route point and DN as 1234567 . 

when any agent want to escalate the call he will dial the 1234567 from finesse or Jabber .. the CLI will show as 2220013331110001234 .

we kinda determined this is because of the CUBE ( which is connected to CVP).

This still sounds strange. Why would CUBE do this for an internal call for instance?