cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Error Code List

rls1234
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone provide a list (or link) to a document that includes IPCC error codes?  For example, I am receiving error 21001 but cannot find a description for this.

Thanks.

Roy

6 Replies 6

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Roy,

Are you talking about the reason codes on CCX?

eg:32759 = Device out of service

If yes here are all the system reason codes:

Reason code 21001 is not a system generated reason code, this might be custom configured using Cisco Desktop Administrator.

Thanks for the list, but not what I am seeking.

I am using CTIOS with CUCM.  When CUCM generates an error while processing a call control request, the error is passed through to CTIOS softphone client in the form "IPCC Error [nnnnn]" -

Cisco provided a list of error codes (IPCC Error Codes), but as best as I can determine, it hasn't been updated since 2005.  I am looking for an update.

Roy

Thank you, David, but I am very much aware of that document.

Guess I am going to sit on this.  Maybe someone will be able to provide a document with the list.  In the meantime, guess I will just build my own, as errors are encountered.

Roy

Hi,

tried the CTI OS System Manager Guide (the latest, here), but I was not able to find 21001.

Does the error message say anything more?

G.

i have recently been advised that they gave me the wrong error number!  20001 - which is a known error.  I promise to appropriately flog my source!

So sorry for wasting your time...

Roy