Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber GUEST

munirathnam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am planning to implement and test jabber Guest in my lab, I downloaded Expressway 8.2 software and need help on download Jabber guest OVA, please share link to download jabber guest and any Lab guides also helpful for my testing

6 Replies 6

Christopher McAlpin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, the Jabber Guest 10.0 Early Adopter Program Beta ended on June 20th, 2014. The product has been released. Customers and Partners need to order Jabber Guest to get the .ova. Jabber Guest 10.0 is not available for download on cisco.com.

When you order Jabber Guest however, you will have the option for physical or electronic delivery of the software.

Links to the documentation can be found here:

Cisco Jabber Guest - Support - Cisco

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/unified-communications/jabber-guest/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

So even though the software is free (sans licenses on VCS Expressway/Control or Expressway Edge and Core) you have to order it as a separate product from a re seller?

thanks for any clarification!

Correct, we only post Jabber Guest upgrade software on Cisco.com.

For new installation media, you must order Jabber Guest. Though I am told that for new orders, you have the option of physical or electronic delivery.

All the best,

-Christopher

We ordered Jabber Guest, but not sure how to obtain the OVA.  There is no option to order e-delivery or physical that I can see in either R-CBE6K-K9 or R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9.  We only received Expressway PAKs with nothing specifically related to Jabber Guest since it only needs RMLs.

Anyone know how to get the OVA for a new install?  Naturally the mailer address cs-jabber-guest@cisco.com in the latest OG bounced and only upgrades are on CCO.

Thanks!

Keith

Did you try PUT? Select advanced option

Thanks

Srini

We missed the e-delivery email so we're good to go.

For reference I did not specify e-delivery or physical as there is no where to do so from what I can tell, but we did get it e-delivery.

Thanks!