Views
Helpful
Replies

limit the concurrent calls for campaign UCCE 11.5 outbound dialer

sjamshed9926
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

we run into the scenario where we have to limit the concurrent calls for 1 campaign to 20 , dialer shouldn't run 21 record in dialing list until any call from first import is disconnected.

is this doable ?

5 Replies 5

I don't think it gives you exactly what you need, but have you looked at the Records to cache and Number of IVR ports configuration on the Campaign option in the Skill Group selection tab?

Hi Bill, so i have tried and kept IVR port to 1 and Records to cache to 1 as well.

I have 2 records in import list, and was expecting 1 concurrent at time, like once the first call disconnected the 2nd customer will be dialed out but  i have noticed that as soon as first customer attend the call after few seconds the other 2nd customer get call and they both were listening to my IVR at same time. is there something more i can try ? or something i comprehended wrong.

:- note i have kept max call to agent and calls to agent value = 1 

sjamshed9926
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bill , thanks for your reply.

Will give it a try in a while and  let you know the outcome. but i remember we have tried before with only 1 IVR port and expecting to receive a 1 call at a time but all of the records (specifically 3) get call and got connected . let me try this time with Records to cache and i will get back to you.

sjamshed9926
Level 1
Level 1

any idea experts ?

If none of those configuration items above worked to give you what you want, then you're probably going to have to rely on something outside Cisco like a third-party contact management company like Acqueon to feed the records in batches (or develop a system internally to deliver them in batches).