Views
Helpful
Replies

Login Finesse return CF_INVALID_PARAMETER

icaro.pereira
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys.

I'm trying to log into the system, but returns the error.

<apiErrors>

<apiError>

<errorData>1010</errorData>

<errorMessage>CF_INVALID_PARAMETER</errorMessage>

<errorType>Invalid State</errorType>

</apiError>

</apiErrors>

I believe not be connected in extension. I do not have the physical device. We can emulate?

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use jabber instead of a physical phone. Although that error doesn't point to something with the phone.

Are you using the agent desktop to log in or the REST API? If you provide the webservices logs for this scenario, I can give you the specific reason. See the Log Collection section of the Administrator Guide for more details.

Thanx,

Denise

Hello Denise,

we're also having this issue but our Agents using only Jabber.

Do you have any idea what could be the reason for this message?

The Agent also will get disconnected to the Finesse Server during this time.

Best regards

Michael

Hi Michael,

I would ask the same questions of, are you seeing this using the out of the box agent desktop? or is this via the REST API only? Has the agent been signed on successfully for a little bit then gets disconnected after? Were they ever able to successfully log in?

I would suggest pulling the Finesse webservices logs to see the apiError that is being sent to the desktop to understand why this is happening.

What you would want to look for is the login request to Finesse. Then trace it to see what state the CTI server is returning back. If it is an apiError, look at the error code/message and that should tell you the reason. If CTI server is sending a LOGOUT state, then it is something within UCCE/UCCX. Another thing to look for is to see if there were any presence unavailable messages. This would mean that the Finesse server has detected that the BOSH/XMPP connection has been disconnected and will automatically log the agent out in 1 minute. This is to avoid agents being stuck logged in when they aren't actively using their desktop.

Thanx,

Denise