Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for UCCX script advise..

Hello Guys, 

I am going to give a simple example about the scenario I am stuck with.

when call comes in and assuming we have 4 ready agents and 2 ready supervisors, if first agent missed the call (Ring no answer), the call should go to one of the supervisors. Generally, in case of any ring no answer then the call should be handled by any available supervisor. I have tried with select resources step but I believe I am still missing something.. 

Also I would like to know if there is a good way to get: 

1-the duration from starting the call until the resource selected (starts ringing to the agent) 

2-caller waiting time (I have got it from custom variable reports) 

Thank you

9 Replies 9

gary.simpson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi abdallah,

What about setting up 2 CSQs. One for Agents, and one for supervisors. When the call comes into the script it will use the agents CSQ, and if the agent is ready but does not answer, you can use a set step to change the CSQ to the supervisor CSQ so the call will be routed to them and not the agents? I've not tested it, but in theory that should work.

With regards to the duration from start to selected, see the link below where Aaron explains how this can be done. You would just need to change where you put your date step for the end time:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/calculate-time-in-uccx-script/td-p/2943626

Hope this helps,

Gary

Thanks Gary. 

I have did create two CSQ as you said but whenever the agent didn't answer the call it is going to next available agent in same CSQ for some reason, I will attach what I did in few hours. 

and thanks for the call duration suggest.. I have to try it. 

Hello Again, 

when the call is not answered by the agent I am trying to send it back QUEUE-2 so supervisor from "CSQ_2_SUPER" should received the call, but what actually happen it goes to next available agent in "CSQ_2". 

Try running a reactive debug and step through the script to see if the flow ever hits the step under the failed branch where you have your goto step. You may need to move the steps, but the debug should help to see the flow.

Keep in mind that the steps within the Failed branch of the Connect step do not execute if there are more Agents available in the queue. The script execution would jump to the Select Resource step immediately. The only time your Failed branch gets executed is when the RNA event happens on the last Agent available in the queue.

I talked about this previously:
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-connect-step-rona-scenario/m-p/2012218/highlight/true#M61215

So, he should try "Set did_this_execute = true" in the 'Selected' step to test if that works?

No, I don't think he should do that test, as I was just using that as an example. He should just take away the lesson, which is the Failed branch upon RNA is only ever executed when the last Agent in the CSQ RNAs; not when there are more Agents.

Thanks Anthony.. 

I checked your replay about it but since it was on 2012 I thought maybe things got changed.. 

Thanks 

Nope, it still works that way.