cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple - HTTP POST

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is it possible to send multiple HTTP Posts on an agent call answer, e.g.  different HTTP action posts or is only a single POST possible?

From the below extract - I believe this is not possible?

When the Workflow Engine finds a workflow with a matching trigger for the event and the workflow conditions evaluate to true, then that workflow is the one used and subsequent workflows in the list are not evaluated.

Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1151/Admin/guide/CFIN_BK_C0CD262D_00_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-1151/CFIN_BK_C0CD262D_00_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-1151_chapter_01000.htm...

Example Use Case:

On Call Answer the Finesse server sends a HTTP POST to a CRM server with Call details of PV1, PV2, PV3

But it also sends a HTTP post to Recording Server with agentname, extension, PV 3, PV 4, and PV 5

Note - there is a max limit of 5 variables that you can set in a HTTP post which is a bit of a pain - so would be nice if this could be increased to 15.

(15 would support all 10 PVs plus 5 custom ECCs)

Regards,

Gerry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gerry,

Yes it is possible. You can only have one workflow per workflow condition, but a single workflow can have multiple actions.

Untitled 10.png

So each POST would be a different action listed under the same workflow. (I tested this out on 11.6 and got two pop up windows when I answered a call)

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gerry,

Yes it is possible. You can only have one workflow per workflow condition, but a single workflow can have multiple actions.

Untitled 10.png

So each POST would be a different action listed under the same workflow. (I tested this out on 11.6 and got two pop up windows when I answered a call)

Thanx,

Denise

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Thanks a mil Denise.

Really helpful.

Gerry