Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE hardware requirment

habib.issa
Level 1
Level 1

hi 

is the server CISCO BE7M-M5-K9 supprted for PCCE ? 

if yes how while the server comes with one CPU 2.6GHZ (14 core)

if no what is supported for PCCE and where can i find the document.

Thanks in advacne

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Click on "Packaged Contact Center Enterprise" then "Notes on UCS Tested Reference Configuration and Specs-based Support", there you will find tables (with pink and green colors) for versions 12.0 and 12.5 with the info you are looking for.

I don't post you the exact URL on purpose, because my opinion is, that if somebody works with some technical products, he at least should be able to click through the documents, that were already given to him.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Everything you need to know about the virtualization and hardware requirements can be found here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/cisco-collaboration-virtualization.html

This is the first site you should visit for such questions.

To answer your question (you can check it out too on your own, when you hopefully get familiar with the above link:

No, it is not supported on a BE7M. Only BE7H

hi thank you for your reply but still in the document i could not find clearly what is supported and what is not can you refer to the exact part of which page if iam looking in wrong area.

Click on "Packaged Contact Center Enterprise" then "Notes on UCS Tested Reference Configuration and Specs-based Support", there you will find tables (with pink and green colors) for versions 12.0 and 12.5 with the info you are looking for.

I don't post you the exact URL on purpose, because my opinion is, that if somebody works with some technical products, he at least should be able to click through the documents, that were already given to him.