Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE vs UCCE: API's and omnichannel

sluijterr
Level 4
Level 4

Hi there,

I'm curious if there are any difference between PCCE and UCCE on the API's and omnichannel subjects.

The general differences between PCCE and UCCE are already known but not the mentioned items.

And are there any limitations on PCCE regarding CRM integrations, speech recognition, home workers, etc?

So please can someone inform me about this?

thank you in advance.

Rg

Remco

3 Replies 3

In these regards, there is no limitations:

And are there any limitations on PCCE regarding CRM integrations, speech recognition, home workers, etc?

If you're coming in to the CCE world for the first time, Cisco is really pushing everyone to go to PCCE. So you'll be fine for the most part, however there are some scenarios where you're better served to go with UCCE though.

david

Thank you David!

and this is the part I'm interested in  " ....you're better served to go with UCCE though."

So, where can I find those details :-)

best regards

Remco

I wish there was a very clear table showing those differences, but I've not found one. The biggest ones I see is this. If you have over 12,000 agents or you have a ton of non-cisco peripherals (Avaya, GVP, etc.), then you need to stick with UCCE. Otherwise PCCE is the way to go and will have new features available faster.

david