cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Process of SAB tool

sreekanth47
Level 4
Level 4

Can I deploy My callstudio application using command line, Just want to automate build process, I have heard SAB but I don't aware how to use it. I've tried it by running buildApp but I couldn't able to make . Can some one help how to do this.

sreekanth47_0-1665662051559.png

1 Reply 1

Aren't you missing the correct deploy location (i.e. the VXML server) since I'm guessing you're doing this from the Studio server?

This is from the guide

buildApp <project path> <deploy path> [-quiet <log file>] [-debug]

Where:

• <project path>—The directory in which the Call Studio project to convert resides. This path should point to the location where Call Studio is configured to store application projects. By default, this path is the workspace folder within the eclipse folder.

• <deploy path>—The directory to deploy the application to. If the Standalone Application Builder is installed on the same machine as VXML Server, you can pass the applications directory of %CVP_HOME%\VXMLServer so that the application is deployed directly to the VXML Server instance. To make the application live, you only need to call the deployApp VXML Server administration script.

• -quiet <log file> - An optional parameter that is designed to pipe the output the script usually produces into a text file whose name is passed as <log file>. This parameter is useful for scenarios where the Standalone Application Builder is executed from an automated system that does not display data printed to the console. By piping the data to a file, any results can be analyzed later.

• -debug—An optional parameter that produces additional output to use for debugging purposes should the deployment fail. This option should not be used unless directed to by customer support.