Helpful
Replies

Queue Priority issue

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

need some help on this.

I have PQ(Medical_Help) priority set 4 for call-back assist return calls in the different script and different DN and call type and PQ(Medical_Help) priority set 5 for normal straight calls with different DN , different script and Call type.

sometimes when the Callback assist return calls in Queue , the Normal call gets answered first which was already on hold from long time (around 6 or 7 min ). The expectation is call with PQ priority with 4 should be answered first.

I would like to know in which log we see call coming with which priority and how can we isolate this .

4 Replies 4

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

You will see that by adding the "Call Queuing" trace level in rtrtrace. (Screenshots attached)

On Router - launch Command Prompt and type "rtrtrace" and hit enter

On rtrtrace window -> Give the router hostname & instance name. Check "Call Queuing" and hit "Apply

Place a call - capture the "rtr" logs. There you will see the "changing priority" & "pos" messages for your further investigation.

****Once you are done troubleshooting, please dont forget to undo this trace level.

I will try that , update you @Piyush Verma Thank you

Another option is to temporarily write the value in a variable of what you think is going on (say the priority of the call concatenated with the time the time the call started queueing) so that you can look at it historically in Route_Call_Detail record for instance.

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hello @bill.king1  and @Piyush Verma  we have freeze going on right now and also Lab is broken at the moment , so I will do these steps once the freeze is over and update you the results .

thanks a lot for your replies as always.