cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording Prompts - VMO Media Master is not visible

BRIAN MCGREGOR
Level 1
Level 1

We run contact center express and I need to record some prompts for a new script, when i access subscriber info on my Unity 7.13 web page the java applet displays as a red X. I have tried 4 browsers, three OS's (XP Vista and 7) and reloading to the lasted java client with no success.

This occurs on client and server via the web, any ideas or has someone struck this before. This has also been logged on IPtelephony side when no response after 4 days...hoping for some here.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is almost ALWAYS a JRE problem.  You'll need to back off the JRE version on your machines to something like 6.12 to get it to work.  I do know that the later versions do NOT work with the later 7.X series Unity Connection servers.

You can open a TAC case on this, but you'll probably spend almost 2 hours on the phone with them, and this is where they'll take you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is almost ALWAYS a JRE problem.  You'll need to back off the JRE version on your machines to something like 6.12 to get it to work.  I do know that the later versions do NOT work with the later 7.X series Unity Connection servers.

You can open a TAC case on this, but you'll probably spend almost 2 hours on the phone with them, and this is where they'll take you.

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Also, set the Unity box as a Intranet site, and you may also need to crank the security settings down (paying particular attention to the ones around active X and Java).