cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reports stuck in "loading view"

djgonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am testing a new installation of UCCX which has to go on production sun. I'm having some issues with reports.

For example, if I go to CUIC --> Reports tab and click on some specific report it doesn't open a new tab for that report as it is supposed to do. And when I create a a report element in a dashboard it stucks in "loading view" without showing any data.

UCCX is version 11.5.1.11001-34. I tried with four different browsers on two different machines and the same happens in all of them.

I restarted Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Serviceability services first, and then I restarted the full system (utils system restart) with no change.
TAC told me it could be a bug related with Chrome (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvj79877), but I think that if it were the case it shouldn't be failing with other browsers too.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

6 Replies 6

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
So what you are saying, it fails with specific browser only?

Kostia

No, I said I tried with four different browsers on two different machines and the same happens in all of them.

The bug TAC told me mentions just one specific browser, that's why I don't think I'm hitting that bug, it's most probably a different issue, as I can see.

memschweiler
Level 1
Level 1

I was experiencing the same exact issue with the same version of UCCX.  I tried to run any report for CUIC and it would just sit there at the "Loading view..." screen and present nothing.  I tried from the following browsers on OSX with the same results:

Firefox version 80.0.1 (64-bit)

Chrome version 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Opera version 70.0.3728.178

I finally tried Safari (spits after typing) which I NEVER use...for anything... because it doesn't like to load pages that have self signed certificates and to my surprise, it's the only browser that is loading these reports...and fast too.

For Firefox, make sure you are using the ESR version, not the regular version. There are a lot of caveats as far as what works with what now, so it is tricky.

c.fotia
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue with UCCX 11.6.1.10000-51 (ES02-24).

I tried with this browsers on different machines:

- Chrome 87.0.4280.141 (64 bit)

- IE 11.630.19041.0

- Edge 87.0.664.60 (64 bit)

I tried also reboot both servers (HA environment) but report page stuck in "Loading view..." state...

Claudio

Have you tried Firefox ESR browser (not regular browser)? Also, I know there was a COP file for some older versions of UCCX like 11.5 that addressed this type of issue, I don't know if it applies to 11.6 as well.