Helpful
Replies

Send variables between ICM scripts

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

It is a UCCE environment with CVP.

I have Post Call Survey configured and running.

In the CVP survey script, I don't want the caller to select again the language.

Is there a way to send variables between ICM scripts so the language selected in the first CVP script will be sent to ICM script1 then ICM script2 then CVP script2?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Lara

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, even simpler. When you set PV1=English, the PCS script will see PV1=English too. The reason I asked you to check the TCD is to confirm that the data is there. You will see one call let setting the PVs, then see another call leg with the PVs being the same. That is just to confirm that the data is there between both scripts.

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Lara,

There's nothing special needed for another ICM script to be able to read the PVs of a call. I've not used Post Call Survey in a long while, but what I remember from CVP 7 was that the call data was maintained with the call. A simple test would be to check the TCD for the call leg to PCS and ensure there's data there.

david

Thank you  David.

Suppose that we have 2 ICM scripts:

Script1: Original script.

Script2: Post Call Survey.

So you mean that in script1 I have to store the language in a PV then in the second script I query the database table TCD and based on the combination of RouterCallKey and RouterCallKeyDay I can get the language selected and send it back to PCS CVP script.

Regards,

Lara

No, even simpler. When you set PV1=English, the PCS script will see PV1=English too. The reason I asked you to check the TCD is to confirm that the data is there. You will see one call let setting the PVs, then see another call leg with the PVs being the same. That is just to confirm that the data is there between both scripts.

david

Thank you David :)

I'm learning a lot of new things from the members of the forum.

Best Regards,

Lara

Hi David,

I still have an issue with the above. In the initial CVP script the customer can choose to listen to announcements without the need to be transferred to an agent. In this case, the Survey script is launched but the call variables are not populated and the language is showing as Null in the log which is causing a bad fetch error.

Kindly, is there a workaround?

Thank you in advance.

Lara

Hello David,

for me i used ECC for language selection. As i see from system both call have same router key but EEC variable for language user.language show NULL when it transfer to PCS script.

moreover i had restrict PCS through user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey=n but still getting calls on PCS script.

ICM version is 10.5....... any idea