Views
Helpful
Replies

Social Miner issue

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Team,

we have created feed and added to campaign and we were able to call POST request API with XML request that we got 201 responses which is expected one then we called http://XXXXXXXX/ccp/task/contact/contactID , for this got below responses , 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Task>
<refURL>http://XXXXXXX/ccp/task/contact/XXXXXXXXX</refURL>
<status>unread</status>
<statusReason>unknown</statusReason>
<customerUID></customerUID>
</Task>

we are expecting below any of these status and status reason responses, could you please help us on this how to get this and what went wrong here?????

Contact State State Reason Code Description
The request resubmission to the contact center
is under process.
Queued TASK_RENOTIFY_REQUESTED
The request is successfully submitted to the
contact center.
EXTERNALLY_ROUTED
Reserved EXTERNALLY_ROUTED The request is successfully routed to an agent.
The request is successfully completed by an
agent.
Handled EXTERNALLY_HANDLED

Thanks!!

Roy 

11 Replies 11

Do you see the task hit your ICM script? ICM will set the status and reason based on your routing script.

david

its not at all hitting in ICM script , we have monitored that as well . any other way to troubleshoot this issue ?

and also could you please tell us which scenario we will get below responses we have checked DN and call type mapping including script scheduled status , we were on monitor status no events are hitted on ICM , is there way we can troubleshoot  this issue .

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Task>
<refURL>http://XXXXXXX/ccp/task/contact/XXXXXXXXX</refURL>
<status>unread</status>
<statusReason>unknown</statusReason>
</Task>

thanks in advance !!!!!

You need to fix the ICM piece before really looking at ICM. The MR connection to SM is just like any other PG connection. So walk through the logs and see if something is complaining. The Task Router installation documentation is excellent in walking you through every setting so go through it step by step and then confirm that ICM sees your task in the script.

david

David ,

yeah i am agree with you , i have fixed that and  we are getting below responses but expecting including agentID and ewt also in that responses,  how to take the agent ID and EWT parameter in the below responses ? could you please guide me on this please .

<Task>
<refURL>http://XXXXXXXXX/ccp/task/contact/90ABEF7110000174000000B23F57F4A8</refURL>
<status>queued</status>
<statusReason>externally_routed</statusReason>
</Task>

Appreciated your support .

Thanks

Roy

I'm going by memory here, but here's what I think you might be missing.

1. To get EWT, make sure the task queues. To start have it queue for 5 minutes and check the status.

2. After queuing for 5 minutes have the task go to an agent and be active on the agent. At that point check the status again and you should get the agent ID.

david

Hello David, 

Your memories are right , 

i got response successfully with agent id and task ID , i would like to ask another thing . if three agents are ready state, during this time i am submitting one request  to SM and in response which Agent ID would come , based on priority is it one agent id  or three agent id will come ?  could you please help us on this scenario as well .

Thanks in advance !!!!!!

Thanks!

Roy

Roy,

Task routing is just like any routing in CCE. So the question you're asking would be the same for voice. Just like in voice you don't know the agent until the task/call is assigned to the agent. So to your question, you will not see what agents are available for the task, but will know which agent got the task. Additionally, if you're looking for agent availability in a specific routing domain you can use the Finesse API for that kind of information. I hope this makes sense.

david

David,

Based on agent id which we will get from this (https://<SM ADDR>/ccp/task/contact/F0607963100001590000001E3F57FECE)API responses then  we are going to assign the task to that particular agent correct?

my question here assume if three  agents are ready state in the task management(Non Voice domain)  , once i call above API what responses i would receive ? 

Thanks!

Roy

I think we're having a communication issue or maybe we need to reset on some terms. First, the task is a UCCE construct. It's just the API request which doesn't include the actual work which needs to be done. For example, if you want to use SM for handling faxes or handling Tweets, the task request you send to UCCE doens't include the actual fax or tweet, right? So, you get a new tweet. You make a request to SM. SM finds an agent. Agent then retrieves the tweet and starts working on it. The tweet retrieval is primarily outside of UCCE. You would have to create a custom gadget which uses the task ID to tell your middleware to send the agent the contents of the tweet. So that being said the SM API will tell you who got the task. At that point it's on your gadget (assume you're using Finesse) to retrieve the relevant information of what this task ID actually represents e.g. a tweet or a fax. I hope this makes sense.

So to answer your question, by the time task router API sends you an agent ID the task has already been assigned to an agent.

david

Hi David ,

yeah that’s right , got it . it’s totally make sense .

thank you . Appreciated all your help on this 

thanks