Views
Helpful
Replies

Two Live Data report in different Gadget

mmarchand1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Since it is not possible to group by or filter by CSQ in Finesse with the Live Data Gadget just changing the view ID does not user the default filter in the specific report.. So I've created two Gadget to show two different CSQ Live Data report but when login in Finesse you must login in to CUIC inside Finesse for one report to show up, then if you log on the second report it log you off the other report??? it does not seem to accept more then 1 session at a time???

How can we show two different live data report in Finesse?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Michel,

I confirmed with the CUIC PO and architect that you can only have one session logged into CUIC at a time. The only workaround is to use the Live Data Gadget, but as you already said, it does not work for what you need. So unfortunately, there isn't any other option.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Michel,

I confirmed with the CUIC PO and architect that you can only have one session logged into CUIC at a time. The only workaround is to use the Live Data Gadget, but as you already said, it does not work for what you need. So unfortunately, there isn't any other option.

Thanx,

Denise