cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Courtesy Callback

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Deploying CCB on UCCE 11.6. The CCB application is working but the problem I’m having is the Callback seems to be happening sooner than the EWT. Looking through the CallbackWait application, I don’t see any error there. Has anyone ever experienced this and what did you do to resolve it?

6 Replies 6

AlexIancu91604
Level 1
Level 1

The reason why you get CCB calls initiated earlier is because dynamic EWT changes to 0 (formula not working properly). We ended up using static EWT which solved the early callbacks but once EWT is set for a caller it will not change depending on the agents availability or changes 

Do you mind sharing how you calculated your EWT? You are correct, presently I presently i am using the dynamic EWT. But with that, i have an if statement looking to see if the value is 0 or -1 and then i set the EWT to 120 if true. In my case, i am using Enterprise Skillgroup since i have about 7 skillgroups to calculate the EWT for.

No matter how you slice this you're going to be unhappy with the results you get. Using CCB with a complex queue, for example an enterprise SG, is going to yield a call when there are no agents available 99% of the time.

david

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

That is user preference to CCB option before that common for the call that have CCB and EWT. when EWT is set to zero then we many can calculate the CCB calls that count that user not CCB opted that may have error in the call. When EWT is there common CCB count may increase

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

call goes directly to queue regardless the Estimated Wait Time (EWT)

Courtesy Callback requires an accurate EWT calculation for its optimal behavior.

Consider the following recommendations to optimize the EWT, when using Precision Queues for Courtesy Callback :

Queue the calls to a single Precision Queue

Do not include a Consider If expression when you configure a step.

Do not include a wait time between steps or use only one step in the Precision Queue.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Add the cvp_cc service to the configuration:

service cvp_cc flash:cvp_ccb_vxml.tcl(CCB service gateway to communicate CVP

The service does not require any parameters.

Load the application with the command:

call application voice load cvp_cc