Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE/ICM Software for LAB

Hi Folks.

I'm building my own UCCE Lab for learning purposes, but I'm not able to find where I can download UCCE/ICM Software to install on my UCS.

Do you know if there is a Cisco portal so I can download this? or what is the process to get this?

Thanks Folks.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Regards!

Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Robert,

You need valid Cisco contract mapped to your CCO ID aka Cisco ID to download the software. If you try downloading Finesse for example but Finesse is not part of your contract then it will not allow you to download.

Thanks

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Dont you need to buy the media & lab license from Cisco? If not mistaken the download link only provides patches and not the installation software

Thanks!

-JT-

You are correct, most of the Cisco apps are only upgrade media, that is definitely the case for ICM software. So the only way to get your hands on the software is to purchase it.

Thanks for your answer Chris! :)

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Robert,

You need valid Cisco contract mapped to your CCO ID aka Cisco ID to download the software. If you try downloading Finesse for example but Finesse is not part of your contract then it will not allow you to download.

Thanks

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Thanks Ritesh.