Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE LIVE Data not working 12.0

I tried to install Live Data as standalone server & did the all integration followed by cisco docs, But Live Data server is not able to make TIP connection with Router & PG which is causing failure of Livedata datasource on CUIC.

I follow below test to check

1. AW Test connection succeed

2. Live data server entries are showing in Machine Service Table.

3. AW CCEAdmin >> showing entries under Inventory >> Status green.

4. netstat -ano | findstr 4003  -  Checked the status of ports
      TCP 0.0.0.0:40034 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 9940
      TCP 0.0.0.0:40035 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 9940

5. Checked on Live data Server

admin:show open ports regexp 4[0-5]03[0-5]

Executing.. please wait.
                 Unable to retrieve list of open files/ports, error:

Possibly the command did not return any values for the parameters passed

Executed command unsuccessfully

6. CUIC showing 502 Bad Gateway.

7. Synchronised to NTP server at stratum 4.

Could you please take a look & help to fix this issue.

12 Replies 12

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

What's really important with UCCE/PCCE 12.x and up is the exchange of certificates. Are your certificates CA-signed or self-signed? Either way, you have to be sure all the certs are cross-trusted. The Roggers need to trust the PGs, CUIC needs to trust the Roggers, etc. This is important for the single pane of glass (more so in 12.5) and for services like Live Data. Look at this doc: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1201/Admin/guide/cfin_b_1201-administration-guide-release-1201/cfin_b_1201-administration-guide-release-1201_appendix_010000.html.

AnatoliSuckau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kumar,

were you able to solve the issue? Unfortunately, I am facing exactly the same issue. CUIC is telling me to accept the certificates, but when trying to do so, the new pop-up shows "502 Bad Gateway". Certificates are deployed on all of the instances like CUIC, LD and Finesse and are all CA-signed. Also imported the signed certificates of the LD servers to CUIC, which also didn't help.

Appreciate any kind of help.

Koen Van Impe
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Kumar,

I am also facing this issue.

All certificates are CA signed, so we should not exchange certificates between systems.
Curious to see if/how you got this solved.

Rgds,
Koen

ritdesai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@All,

did you guys followed these steps mentioned in document?
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/packaged-contact-center-enterprise/215664-implement-ca-signed-certificates-in-a-cc.html

thanks and regards,
Ritesh Desai
Please mark useful if it helps you. Mark answered if it is answered.

Hi there,

Our certificate deployment is looking good. I suspect the issue is related to the new CORS feature now available in v12.5.

Rgds,

Koen

Hi Koen, Any solution for this isuue ??

What issues are you running into?

Venkkatesh L
Level 1
Level 1

When i click the datasource in CUIC to check the live data datasource, it is telling me to accept the certificates, but when trying to do so, the new pop-up shows "502 Bad Gateway". 

It got fixed when i restarted both LD and now got the same issue after 7 days.

CUIC version 12.6.2

I'm assuming you've done all the correct configuration with the following:

• Granting control of the certificate and view definition on the symmetric key
  • Changing the cluster mode to tcpip
  • Setting live data for aw-access for both primary and secondary
  • enabling CORS for CUIC and Live Data

Are you PCCE or UCCE?

Venkkatesh L
Level 1
Level 1

Its PCCE and the configurations are correct.

I'm assuming this is PCCE 2K? Can you run this query against the awdb and see if it yields any results?

SELECT
ISNULL(Machine_Host.HostName, Machine_Address.Address) AS HostName,
Machine_Service.ServicePort,
Machine_Service.Pairing,
Machine_Service.ServiceType,
Machine_Service.UserName,
Machine_Service.Password
FROM Machine_Service
INNER JOIN Machine_Host ON Machine_Host.MachineHostID=Machine_Service.MachineHostID
INNER JOIN Machine_Address ON Machine_Address.MachineAddressID=Machine_Service.MachineAddressID
WHERE Machine_Service.ServiceType IN('6','7','8','9')

Sometimes what happens is that the Live Data services drop from the Machine_Service table... I'm not sure why. Either way, you could simply go through unsetting and setting live-data aw-access for primary and secondary. If you're on 4K (stand alone LD), you can also set live-data machine-services and live-data cuic-datasource. Also, if you're on 4K or 12K, you can run a SQL query from C:\icm\install\LiveDataMachineServiceCorrection.sql. This will properly pair the Live Data servers in the Machine_Service table.

There are few other things that are really unlikely, but since you're on PCCE, capacity is kept in control. We recently had a problem with a customer that experienced the same exact symptom with you're facing (in your last post) and it turned out that they had an agent team that was way over 50, but they're on UCCE. You can also check NTP and make sure it's not drifting. If it's stratum 4 or higher, you may want to check that out and get it at Stratum 3 or better. Making sure the certificate is still in the keystore is another thing to look at. There also is a blurb about VMXNET3 causing some problems with Live Data where Cisco recommends you increase the network buffer. Also, make sure your VMware Tools are up-to-date.

Thanks for your recommendations. Surely I will check it out. But as of now, I disabled the ipv6 on both coresident cuic servers and restarted. Till now everything looks good. I will keep this posted.