cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.0 - Has 8000 row limitation overcomed for Historical Reports and the same way for Real Time Reports?

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

We all know that CUIC has 8000 row of data limitation for Historical Report and 3000 rows for Rows for Real Time Reports. Does this has changed in 12.0? If so could you please share any reference doc as I couldn't able to see in Cisco websites.

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, CUIC v12 lets you schedule reports that have more than 8000 rows. There are limitations to it, but here's one of the thread that talks about it.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/has-8000-row-limitation-been-rectified-in-cuic-11-6-version-if/td-p/3868998

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It has not as far as I can see.

According to CSCvp96982, in 11.6(1) ES13 and up, a notification has been added to suggest modifying filters. There are several workarounds already posted, but nothing official.

Mike. Thank you for the response.

If not Cisco has to take care of this suggestion as it has been a huge trouble for Report Users who want to see data more than 8000 rows. Even though we have a work around of having a page filter, it should be fixed in the upcoming upgrades so that without customization of report, Stock reports itself will show all data (>8000).

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M

I completely agree.

I have been managing around this for almost 2 years now. I dump alot of data into Power Bi, and hit the 8000 row limit on daily reports.

Yes, CUIC v12 lets you schedule reports that have more than 8000 rows. There are limitations to it, but here's one of the thread that talks about it.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/has-8000-row-limitation-been-rectified-in-cuic-11-6-version-if/td-p/3868998

King, Thank for the answer with link. It really helps me.
Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M