Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5.1 - Agents boucing ready to reserved randomly

Quintin.Mayo
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

We have been experincing our agents bouncing from ready to reserve status randomly for over a year now.  I found this bug related to UCCX version 11.6 https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvf55225.  We have upgraded to UCCX version 12.5.1 and still experiencing this issue. I am unable to find any bugs for this version, any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is usually a config issue, not a bug.

Is your AEF script monitoring for the ContactInactiveException and jumping to the End step? If not, add the On Exception Goto step immediately proceeding the Accept step.

If that doesn’t fix it there may be a CSS selection problem preventing the CTI Port from successfully transferring the call to an agent DN. This is often unintuitive with CTI applications. Check the Call Control Group (CTI Ports) to ensure that Redirect Party Calling Search Space is set as "Redirect CSS" (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCul68244) and ensure the correct CSS is selected.

Unless someone else chimes in, after that you probably need TAC to turn up log verbosity levels and capture an example of it happening. 

costaspal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team !

I have the same issue on a 12.5.1 CUCCX, too.    So far, this has happened to only 1 (- of ~50 -) agents.

I'd already researched the related bug but, gracefully closing everything, and closing & reopening the browser before login-in again did not help.   Even cleared cache...

Did you have any luck resolving it ?

Costas

costaspal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team

Turns-out that, the specific (new) agents had DN's that belonged to Line Groups AND were using Extension Mobility w/ the same DN @ different Partitions...

As soon as I created new, dedicated for the purpose DN's, on their Jabber, they worked like all the rest.

Costas

Ah, that will do it. Thanks for replying with the solution for posterity!

FWIW- This is because CUCM CTI Manager has no awareness of Partitions, a limitation that impacts all CTI integrations not only CCX. See the Release Notes sections Unsupported Configurations and Scenarios for Unified CCX and Unsupported Actions for Unified CCX Agents.