cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 error while performing the operation. please look into logs for more information.

Alfredo Naranjo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I am trying to add a new application and I have received this error message:

"error while performing the operation. please look into logs for more information".

Anyone know anything about this error?

Thanks in advanced

Alfredo.

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!
5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Alfredo, please restart Cisco Tomcat from UCCX CLI and then check again.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

I did it and at first I could add an application but later I couldn't add Trigger, then I went to see data sync, when I tried to resynchronize got an error message

Errorcode: Data Resync operation is not allowed as database on publisher node is down.

when I go to see database replication on CLI it looks like everything is ok.

What can I do ?

Thanks in advanced

Alfredo.

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!

Did you find a solution for this?. I have the same problem. I try restarting the service and the server. But nothing works.

I can’t not delete the DataSource or Edit it.

Error while performing the operation. Please look into logs for more information.

If you can help I appreciated. 

Hi Deepak any news?

Hi,

I'm not sure if you resolved this issue or not. If not then try the following:

- If you cannot delete the data source entry from GUI, the only way you can delete it is from the UCCX root which would require you to open a TAC case.
- The datasource entry is stored in the systemconfig table. Run the below command to identify the record ID of the datasource which needs to be deleted :
run uccx sql db_cra select RECORDID, CLASSNAME, DESCRIPTION, ACTIVE from systemconfig

-Open a TAC case with the CCX team and share the same info with them along with the MADM (CCX Administration) logs. They should help you delete the data source record ID from the root and you will then be able to delete the data source from the appadmin.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak Nair