Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX AHT computation with ACW

giodias01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Appreciate your kind assistance or any ideas. We have this client request new formula for UCCX. Is this feasible? Also is ACW is available in UCCX? If yes, where do we configure this.

Talk Time + Hold Time + Wrap up time + Not Ready Time (ACW)

Hoping for your kind help.

5 Replies 5

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you trying to configure the average hot time to present to the caller, or for CUIC reporting?

Hi,

For both. Is this feasible?

Thank you

if you have a standalone CUIC, you can setup a custom report definition and create formulas how you want. The data for Talk Time + Hold Time + Wrap up time + Not Ready Time is all available in the standard value lists, collections, etc.

From within a script, I am not sure its that customization. I usually only suggest using the built in Get Reporting step to generate the Average Wait time or position in queue.

May I know if how, where we can configure this. We have uccx.

If you have a standalon (Premium) CUIC, the easiest would be to find a report that has the values you want to create a formula off of. You would then need to copy that Report Definition and create a new Formula field and enter the formula you wish to use.

Please review the CUIC customization guide for more: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report.html